Tuesday, February 26, 2013

walking on the moon?


NKI has emailed back they will soon send the surgery dates and will make the anesthesiologist appointment the same week (yes, means one trip less!).

A melanoma brother of mine Jonathan told me he thought if I make it through TIL I would be probably one of the first melanoma patients to have been through all the treatments we know of for melanoma, I thought about that and kind of felt like "a small step for mankind..." moment. Nicolas Van Baren from the Ludwig Cancer Institute started a summary graph of all my treatments since the beginning and my husband Alex just completed it and I must confess I have done A LOT of treatments....maybe I am kind of walking on the melanoma treatment moonscape.

For those that are curious I will put a link to a pdf.

Again just for today I want to thank all the people who continue sending emails, love and support in all kinds and shapes and forms. I am making a list of all donations that keep coming our way so that I can send a thank you proper email to each of you by the end of the week, thanks, thanks, thanks!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment