Monday, February 25, 2013

We are all ONE: thanks for all the co-creators of this adventure....

Portrait by Eddie - FEB 2013


 Dear all,

We want to say here that we were speechless to see at what speed we are receiving emails of support but also financial support to help me afford the 30,000 target that will help me pay for the costs of the treatment. The email by Ilios Kotsou was only sent last week! But we were also speechless because the support is not only coming from right around here, but also from all the way over there, and beyond…let’s be clear: even people who do not even directly know me but who know me but through a loved one are supporting us. I often say (influenced by nondualist authors that hold me in the darkest hours: “we are all one anyways”) but really? In this new treatment adventure we are concretely co-creating interconnectedness (sure it is a not a CERN evidence-based quantum physics experiment, but still!). I feel like we are all buying a lottery ticket or going to the races and betting together or something. So last night I suddenly felt this anxiety of being “the horse in the race”, but then I thought: hang on a second… the chances are better than the lotto and I am a good bet! Indeed Prof Haanen said 50% response rate, 10-15% complete responders (remission). Then my next anxious thought was: should I still be hanging onto life so much??….and back came the quote from an good old read:

Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't.

Richard Back (1977) in Illusions: The Adventures of the Reluctant Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment