Friday, April 19, 2013

These Cells are on Fire!

Ok, ok, so it is the third post from me but it is worth it:

Haanen just dropped by saying that my cells have grown so much that they have TOO MUCH, that they have never in the study seen cells that are growing this much, so they will be too much and they might actually freeze some for if I ever need them.

What kind of wonderful news is that huh? He would not even give me a number but Hein he said he was pretty sure I bet your record easy ;)

I am on fire too!!!!!!! and this is thanks to all your vibes, megavibes, prayers, reiki, shaman trips and love and the whole thing, we are all on fire.

Notice how Alicia Keys's photo has "hope" on the wall?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J91ti_MpdHA


2 comments:

  1. Just go ahead and beat my record, you are more than welcome! And after that beat the Melanoma and keep beating it untill the last cell is gone.

    Hein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news. Hang in there girl and I keep on sending positive thoughts your way. Sorry, we did not bring papusas over from San Fran.... but hey we can (try to - I will fail) make these once you've returned home!

    ReplyDelete