Friday, April 19, 2013

Patricia's Melanoma Legacy in Oz

Confronted with the NKI trial costs my family and friends in Australia decided to create Patricia's Melanoma Legacy - a charity to support me and patients like me who are fighting for access to clinical trials.

Their first event was launched april 13th - in true Latin Tradition it was a delicious dinner and a show with many known local Latin artists and bands. The MC was by my big brother Atilio, who is king at these events....I think my other brother Eddie took the photos.

We were are all just blown away by the incredible wave of solidarity, generosity, passion, help and just pure love that people showed for the event. Over 300 people were there, among them about 50 musicians and dancers, cooks and organizers who gave their art and time without boundaries. If you have a facebook account you can visit and see some of the photos of the evening which was a success!

Here a few I picked, a lovely dancing queen...


and tango dancers...

to see the other artists you can go here

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Patricias-Melanoma-Legacy/363103860469633?fref=ts

1 comment:

  1. From Patricia, her comments on the 1st. Patricia's Melanoma Legacy Event - peoples generosity goes straight to one's heart. We have no words to express how we feel; in Spanish we would say "Que Dios se lo pague"

    ReplyDelete