Saturday, April 27, 2013

Love can also be declared through hair...a true "renaissance"

My long time buddy and godfather of Aurélien, Erwan Bellard cut his long hair after 23 years for the first time in solidarity for my loss!!! I can only imagine how his partner Virginie and his 3 girls are thinking...

Je t'aime aussi mon cher...

I think he looks hot, I will be positing mine as soon as I get a haidresser to shave my hair which is falling bad now.



I will be 43 tomorrow...and I found this photo where I was blowing my 18th candles in Australia, it was my first birthday there.

I had such long and wavy hair...sigh, I am glad I am only losing my horrible short zelboraf permanent hair




1 comment:

  1. We have read in another FB post that your cells are already working on your lesions! That is wnderful and welcome news. It's so good to read how you have had a host of angels caring for you. Special thanks to Brigitte who is such a steadfast friend. Can't wait till next week!,

    ReplyDelete